Friday, October 26, 2012

Dossier is ready to go!



 This is me "organizing" the dossier :) not really, but it felt like this....



Dossier is a collection of paperwork including our home study, birth certificates, adoption applications for social welfare and other vital documents to process little "A"s adoption in her country. Some countries require huge amount of paperwork, but we are lucky in that ours is very simple. Most of it, I was able to print off my computer from our previous adoption. And tonight, I gathered all the papers together knowing we can send it to Africa.


After the dossier is sent, our next step is to travel. TRAVEL! I can't wait to be back in Kofi and Joy's homeland, where in the midst of poverty and sadness I find so much joy. I will write a separate post about what all I get to do there, but the main reason is to spend time with our sweet little princess!





No comments:

Post a Comment