Thursday, October 23, 2014

Review of Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey: Legends

I received something of value from Feld Entertainment as part of their Insider Program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

Joy's favorite moment





The Ringling Bros Barnum & Bailey: Legends did not disappoint! Action packed show had something for all my kids to ooh and aah over. Joy loved meeting the performers during the free pre show activities. 

She also has not stopped talking about the horse with wings. 


graceful elephants

We saw an elephant up close during the pre show and we loved watching them during the performance also. 

Torres Family

The Torres Family with their motorcycles was my boys favorite. They kept adding riders inside the sphere shaped cage and it was timed precisely to avoid collision.


Our Ringmaster, Jonathan Iverson made the show so special. His voice set the tone for an exciting evening and his singing was spectacular.


I loved the horses and the riders performing daring jumps on and off them.

And the daring flying trapeze...it just isn't a circus without it.


The finale included all the acts presented in the show and I could see that my children had a wonderful time by the looks on their faces. The circus was great fun for the entire family!!!

 Click here to purchase tickets for a Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey performance in your area!

There are still plenty of performances left!
The best part is you can receive a discount off  tickets if you use the code  QUEST4:

  • $8 off VIP ($40 regular price on Wed/Thurs, $43 regular price on Friday-Sunday)
  • $8 off P3 ($23 regular price on Friday-Sunday)

No comments:

Post a Comment