Thursday, January 17, 2013

I love good news!

Today is Jake's 8th birthday. I hope to do a post soon about my wonderful second born, who has a huge heart and incredible patience. His world was flipped upside down when he received a twin and a little sister. Especially when he adored (and still does) his little sister and she wanted nothing to do with him initially. Now they are best buddies, but he had to be so patient with her. Maybe this weekend I will find a moment to share about my awesome boy.

Today while Jake received attention and gifts, I received a gift as well. Our court decree was printed and I received a scanned copy of these very important papers. I love the red seal (makes it look so official and important) and this is the first official document where Afua has our last name! She is forever bonded to our family! I cried when I looked at it. Such a miracle considering we were hoping to go to court this month.

As soon as we get the "all clear" we will book Eric's ticket to Ghana. It looks very affordable right now (when considering flying to Africa) and I pray it stays that way.

It's been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment